Gazete Makina has become media partner of an exclusive event. 2nd International Congress and Exhibition Türkiye & Black Sea Oil and Gas is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 200 C-suite executives from vertically integrated oil companies, general directors, CTOs of oil refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities, initiators of investment projects on oil and gas extraction from Türkiye and countries of the Black Sea area, officials of regulatory authorities, licensors of production technologies and world suppliers for the industry. The event enables to establish dialogue, share experience, search for solutions, and consolidate the efforts of business and government for efficient development of key O&G projects in Türkiye and the Black Sea area, including the projects for construction of processing facilities. It will be held in Hyatt Regency Istanbul Ataköy, on 13-14 December 2023.
The most attractive highlights of the exhibition are:
- 200+ participants – commercial and technical top managers of key companies in the O&G sector of Türkiye and the Black Sea countries, as well as representatives of regulatory authorities, technological and engineering companies
- 50+ industry leaders and experts will discuss the main challenges impacting the O&G industry development in Türkiye and the Black Sea countries
- Strengthening maritime infrastructure: regulations in shipping, port capacities, maritime terminals in the Black Sea basin
- 15+ upstream, midstream and downstream O&G investment projects under planning, construction, expansion and modernisation in the Black Sea
- Unlocking the potential: oil and gas industry strategy in Türkiye and the Black Sea countries. Regulatory frameworks, building competitive gas market in the Black Sea, driving efficiency and innovation, the future of refining and storage, energy efficiency
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking. Prescheduled one-to-one meetings, welcome cocktail, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive discussions
Among the speakers and VIP guests, there are, Çağlar Tabak, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Directorate-General of Infrastructure Investments, Head of Department; Bayram Kara, Calik Petrol Arama Uretim A.S. General Manager & Board Member; Veli Ozan Ülker, Petrogas Oil & Gas Exploration And Production Chairman & CEO; Cliff Isaak, Kura Basin Operating Company General Manager; Arel Sayer, Güney Yıldızı Petrol Director; Daiske Harada, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation Director; Stephen John James, Block Energy Subsurface Manager; Afgan Güliyev, SOCAR Türkiye Refinery and Petrochemicals Business Unit Project Manager; Ali Serkan Emir, SOCAR Türkiye Refinery and Petrochemicals Business Unit Project Manager.