Gazete Makina has become media partner of an international, professional platform, bringing together senior executives from vertically integrated oil companies, general directors, CTOs of oil refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities from Türkiye and countries of the Black Sea area, officials of regulatory authorities, licensors of production technologies and world suppliers for the industry.
The congress is organized by Vostock Capital and will be held in İstanbul on 13-14 December 2023.
While official supporter of the event is Turkish Petroleum, Bronze Sponsor has been Interwell.
Among the regular delegations chaired by top executives of companies: Republic of Turkey Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), Raykan Trading & Construction Ltd.Co, SOCAR Turkey Refinery and Petrochemicals Business Unit, Bp Petrolleri A.Ş., BOTAŞ International (BIL), ARAR Oil and Gas, Petkim Petrochemicals Holding, Aygaz Natural Gas Wholesale Company, PETROGAS OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION, Ege Gaz, Güney Yıldızı A.S., Insa Oil, Transatlantic Petroleum Ham Petrol ve Doğal Gaz Arama ve Üretim A.Ş., Zhaiyk Oil LLP, Star Refinery & Petrochemicals Business Unit, Batumi Oil Terminal, KazMunaGaz, NOV.
Congress highligths have been:
- 200+ participants – commercial and technical top managers of key companies in the O&G sector of Türkiye and the Black Sea countries, as well as representatives of regulatory authorities, technological and engineering companies
- 15+ upstream, midstream and downstream O&G investment projects under planning, construction, expansion and modernisation in the Black Sea
- 50+ industry leaders and experts will discuss the main challenges impacting the O&G industry development in Türkiye and the Black Sea countries
- Unlocking the potential: oil and gas industry strategy in Türkiye and the Black Sea countries. Regulatory frameworks, building competitive gas market in the Black Sea, driving efficiency and innovation, the future of refining and storage, energy efficiency
- Strengthening maritime infrastructure: regulations in shipping, port capacities, maritime terminals in the Black Sea basin
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking. Prescheduled one-to-one meetings, welcome cocktail, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive discussions, and a lot more.